Footmen Enraged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enraged footmen

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Map Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Map Updates Empty
PostSubject: Map Updates   Map Updates EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Map is still in testing.
, Ill update this with change lists

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://footmenenraged.board-directory.net
Admin
Admin

Map Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map Updates   Map Updates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:02 am

Map update from v1.0 (a) version to v 1.0 (b) version

-nerfed earthshaker echoslam damage by 100 at all levels.

-Ratchet bunker damage reduced significantly.

-ratchet base damage and agility down

-decreased mana cost of force of nature for Venus from 150 to 85.. He needs it way lower cause his Sprout/Force combo was too expensive to pull off which made force of nature useless .

-gave firelord more strength gain

-reduced sniper attack speed very slightly ( i think i might need to buff scattershot , though im not sure on this one , cause from what i can see, sniper is a pretty good hero... especially when he gets a slow orb and abuses his range Razz .. so i will leave him as is.

-fixed alot of tooltips
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Map Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map Updates   Map Updates EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Map update from v1.0 (b) version to v 1.0 (c) version

-removed sorc creep from having inventory

-improved the base heal to 25 seconds.. it used to be 30 seconds.

-i forget to make heal-ward of gods 2 charges, its 2 charges now.

-fixed mana feedback orb tooltip

-changed the attack dice of Fel grunts and Skellys..... fel grunts got to much attack from upgrading, while skellys got way to little..so right now thats changed .

-adjusted gameplay constants for only 10% bonus to medium armor from normal damage. Down from 30%... to sum it up , melee don't hit ranged units as hard anymore.. their attack is 10% increased now.

-fixed hotwater tooltip

-reworked blademaster images balance .... its now 7 images at level 6... also made mirror image cooldown alot longer.

-decreased mana cost of droplet Regeneration.

-added 1000 hp item.. this cost 2500 gold.

-Added Repick system ...... this system is turned on at the 15 second mark. and turned off at the 45 second mark.... i think i might change it in the future to be longer.

-increased the safe spot range every base has by a lil .. it was so small that fat heros where getting hit from melee units.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Map Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map Updates   Map Updates EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:31 am

Current map version 1.3(A)

-new heros = Windrunner, Zombie ,Sludge, Slasher, Countermage, Ravage, Elemental Mage , Jo Jo, Razormane.

-reworked some spells on the current heroes = Venus now has Living armor instead of angry wisps.
= zombie hero zombie wall removed ( idea was nice, honestly very good spell for him, but i had to remove it due to the immense lag it caused, especially at first fight, if you saw 2 zombies with zombie wall at start , MY GODDDDD the frame rates got terrible ) , replaced with VorTex of Destruction.

= Old droplet had an ugly model ...... he has been sexified , Also replaced regeneration spell for another regeneration ( its now actually worth leveling)

-Added alot of special effects for some spells such as sticky bomb.

-Completely remade the terrain, the old terrain was okay , but i got some complaints that it was too boring, Its now extremely grassy with alot of palm trees /grass/flowers etc. very greennnnnnnnnny Smile

-added new items, =Shiva guard = this item was needed in my view, Tech just gets crazly strong at tier 4 , this item should help combat it, its ready at the 12 min mark.

=staff of teleport = usefull for saving creeps, also regenerates them ( note this does not work on demolisher)

-melee does no bonus damage to range techs anymore. the balance for is perfect now.

-cleaned up some leaks, spotted some leakkkkkkkkkkkyy stuff that went unnoticed

( coming soon )
Heros
Ice Lord = think firelord model being ice with icy spells
Spider heroe = Web slinger with alot of web spells
Orc marine = smoke bombs, and alot of air support spells
Sand Man = not sure , zombie is making him
Brutal lord= extremely huge beast on 4 limbs ... will be doing alot of cool looking stomps and charges
Slark The murloc = Straight Rip from dota, this hero is so cool i dont care, i am ripping him off Smile

items= Chrono sphere

Creeps=not sure yet

I might be adding Events to the map, to spice things up even more. for e.g after 10 minutes of gametime has passed, you will get a warning message ( zombie frenzy is about to commence) then the whole mid map spawns a ton of zombies and creeps etc .. the aim here is for teams to COME OUT!!! and kill off these guys , or risk loosing out on Experience. this will promote fighting rather than turtling i hope,

if this event thingie does well, ill add a few more Smile

thats it for now

Oh yea i havent linked this website on my map properly yet, that needs to be done Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Map Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map Updates   Map Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Map Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Footmen Enraged :: News-
Jump to: